Troughs are used to hold food and water for animals.
- All animals can drink water from troughs.
- Cows, Goats, Horses, Pigs and Sheep can eat from troughs.
- Items can be placed in the trough by hand or by throwing them.
- Can be automated with droppers and redstone comparators.
- Can be set up with pipes, hoppers and other inventory mods.
Contents that can be placed in the trough by default.
- Default: Slop, Water, Wheat
- HarvestCraft: Barley, Oats
- Simple Corn: Corn
- Wood (x4)
- Iron Ingot (x1)
- Stick (x2)
Mod Compatibility Edit
HarvestCraft: Barley, Oats
Simple Corn: Corn
WAILA: Contents and amounts in trough.
The One Probe: Contents and amounts in trough.
- Add additional foods that can be placed in the trough.